Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pumpkin Beers and Octoberfest Beers - It's a new season starting tomorrow!

Well, it's officially fall again. Summer's newly gone and, in between those blazing dog days and blinding blizzards, there's the Fall season in all its glory.

While I personally hold nothing against enjoying a nice, hot spiced apple cider on a crisp, cool autumn evening, I'd much rather partake of a nice and chilled, cool and crisp Octoberfest craft beer or even a well-produced Pumpkin Ale microbrew. We'll be focusing our posts here at "A Microbrew Review Blog" for the next month on those styles of autumnal microbrews and craft beers.

I can't wait, and luckily for me, it's only just a few hours away now until October 1st officially kicks off the Oktoberfest beer season (for me at least). Come and celebrate with me now, won't you? Cheers!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home