Monday, March 19, 2007

Stouts, Stouts and More Stouts

With winter definitely appearing to be on its way out in the next couple of weeks, I am going to try real hard to sample and finish off my winter microbrew stock (like sampling microbrews is a real difficult task). That stock includes a pretty good batch of stouts, russian and even a few leftover winter warmer styles.

If you hate the aforementioned styles, then there probably just won't be much of any interest for you here, microbrew review-wise, until I start partaking in the springtime styles soon (couple of weeks?). But hey, spring will be here before you know it and I've already got a few springtime themed micros in mind that I can't wait to pick up and review on the back porch, in 70 degree sunshine of course. Wait a minute, this is Western Pennsylvania folks. It might not happen again until May. Well we'll just hope for the best. Check back soon friends!

You can check out more reviews of new microbrews and fun microbrew and craft beer related info at Microbrew Review or My Squidoo Lens. Check out Summer Microbrew too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home